The Greatest Evil

So back in college John H and I had a class or two together.  When we were bored we wrote.  I have no idea how it started but we began writing a screen play.  A Viking Era story.  We continued to write this throughout college.  Me more than him.  I had a notebook with the entire story.  I held onto this prized possession for the next couple of years and finished it on my own.

A year or so later I was engaged to be married and John would be my best man.  I wanted something unique to give the guy as a gift before the wedding.  I decided to convert the script into a short story, and then a novella as it was longer than I anticipated.

I put it up on a website and now it's available for purchase.  To this date it has sold exactly one copy.  The copy I bought for him.

The story is definitely not what I would write today.  I am different.  A different person, different points of views, different style.  But it's still important to me.

Here I will post each chapter one at a time.  Free of charge ;).  Of course if anybody happens upon this, feel free to buy a copy. Head's up though, they are fairly expensive.

This page will update with new links every time a new chapter is posted.

###

**some links may be "dead" because the chapter is not online yet**

Prologue
CH. 1
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 6
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
CH. 12
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 18
CH. 19
CH. 20
CH. 21
CH. 22
CH. 23
CH. 24
CH. 25
CH. 26
CH. 27
CH. 28



Comments